jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Links

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
    Jean Bakulaposted 6 years ago

I am thoroughly confused about links on hubs. The way I understand it, you may have two links to outside sites if it is related to your hub, enhances it, or provides information necessary to understand the hub. But I see people with four or five links to their own hubs on many of their hubs. I thought you couldn't do that. Then someone wrote to me and said that for the contest, why did I not put three links in a link capsule? There were no links on the hub when I entered it in the contest, but once I lost, it was about Greek Goddesses and one of four hubs, so I listed the other three at the bottom of the hub. I was unsure if it was allowed, but see everyone else doing it. They are all related. What should I have done? And I can't understand how to align the hubs to the right so the light colored background highlights certain things. Thanks.

2. nell79 profile image86
    nell79posted 6 years ago

You can't do more than 2 links to any one domain (outside of Hubpages, of course), in any one article. However, if they are for different domains, and are relevant to your articles, I don't think there is a limitation on links.

3. nell79 profile image86
    nell79posted 6 years ago

That's my understanding on things, but there are those with more longevity here who know a lot more than I do smile

1. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's my understanding too. Unlimited links, but only 2 per domain, unlimited Hub links.

1. Jean Bakula profile image93
        Jean Bakulaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks nell79 and Peter Owen!

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

That is exactly the way it is.

working