jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (22 posts)

Any New Hubbers Here

1. Charity Squid profile image80
    Charity Squidposted 5 years ago

Introduce yourself and say hi.  I'll guess I'll start.  I'm Charity and just joined a few weeks ago.  I like this community and am still learning the ropes of making hubs.  I like the simplicity of the hubs and reading all the interesting topics. The forums rock!

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am not new, but would like to welcome you to the community! Many of us will be glad to assist you in anyway we can. Again welcome! ::::::::::::::::big_smile

2. ianleverette47 profile image81
      ianleverette47posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Everyone. I just joined 5 days ago. I'm just browsing around the site and have written a few hubs. I don't really know too much about hub pages but I like to write about topics that interest me, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm enjoying it so far and have a whole $0.63 in my Adsense account. Who said you can't make money online.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

Welcome, again, I am not new, but most Hubbers like to welcome newbies smile

3. jalawa03 profile image60
    jalawa03posted 5 years ago

Hello, Charity. I am new to HubPages. My name is Ja'. I am still learning my way around the community. So far, I have found it amazingly interesting to read the many diverse hubs.

4. tritrain profile image77
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

Hi Ja,

Welcome to HubPages!

5. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

Hi, it's great to have you! smile

6. cindi h profile image60
    cindi hposted 5 years ago

Hi Charity I'm 7 weeks old but still have not managed to navigate all the intricacies of this site. There are so many helpful tools and people here so you should feel pretty 'at home' in no time. Welcome, Good Luck and most of all--Have fun!!

7. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

I am not new either, but want to welcome any newbies..... Hubpages are a community

8. silverlungs profile image60
    silverlungsposted 5 years ago

I'm about 12/13 days old but hello!
    Still working out what Hubpages is all about, but I think I'm doing okay so far!
    I'm enjoying my stay at the very least smile

9. tenaciousgui profile image61
    tenaciousguiposted 5 years ago

Justin here from the Philippines! Just started this week smile

10. mcimicata profile image60
    mcimicataposted 5 years ago

I have had a Hubpages account for a while, but am only starting to be an active member of the forum as of recently

11. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to ALL Newcomers. smile

12. The Reminder profile image77
    The Reminderposted 5 years ago

I am 4 weeks old at Hubpages and I love it! Still learning how to efficiently write good hubs but it will naturally come.

13. Richi8 profile image60
    Richi8posted 5 years ago

Hi there,

I am newbie here as well, a few weeks old like you. It's been fun writing and reading the hubs..

Enjoy yourself here!

1. 61
      jessiebug5863posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello to all. My name is Jessie and I just became a hubber today. I think I will enjoy it. Thank You

14. kevin.howell profile image74
    kevin.howellposted 5 years ago

I have been here 3 weeks and am addicted.  Since i work on a tow boat and am gone 3 weeks at a it is difficult to be active.   Thanks to all who have been so helpful.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome, Kevin!  Don't worry about the time, just enjoy what time you can spare.  Quality hubs will out weight quantity every time.  smile

15. The Jet profile image85
    The Jetposted 5 years ago

Joined about 12 days ago... so... YO.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Consider the YO reciprocated, TJ!  I see you've already dug in with a few hubs too!  smile

1. The Jet profile image85
        The Jetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks... what's up with the snake??

16. David Warren profile image82
    David Warrenposted 5 years ago

I've read so many great hubs in the last three weeks I don't feel new anymore, until I start working on my own anyway. Then I am brought right back to reality seeing how much I have to learn here.