jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

anybody else has this problem?

1. KiaKitori profile image79
    KiaKitoriposted 5 years ago

I made a second HP account. It looks like I cannot link my AdSense account to it. I already have Adsense up and set on my first HP account.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should not have a problem linking your second account to AdSense, if you didn't have trouble the first time.  Just make sure you are inputting the email address associated with the AdSense account when going through the association steps.

1. KiaKitori profile image79
        KiaKitoriposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Maddie I really appreciate your fast response.
        I did everything i was asked
        Email...The one that's listed on GAdsense
        Phone...The one listed on GAdsense (I change my phone # a year ago but updated in My account on GAdsense)
        My zip...as listed there
        Then I hit the Submit buton and that was all. nothing ever happened aftar that. It was last thursday.
        I seached the forum ...I came across somebody else with similar problem but nobody seemed to know.
        Do I get another email from BIG G?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
          Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't see any record of attempts to associate AdSense with your KiaKitori account.  If you contact us we'll be able to help you better via email, or manually associate your account ourselves.  (We've finally got the team inbox under control, so you shouldn't have to wait long for a response.)

Also, I'm closing this thread, since you already have one open on the subject.

Closed to reply

working