jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Childrens environmental club first hub page

1. rustic1234 profile image61
    rustic1234posted 8 years ago

I have just done my first hub page for our Dan The Gardeners FREE online children's environmental club . I would love some feedback please, and remember it is FREE for kids to join as well
    If anyone can point me in the right direction of how to get traffic to my hub please as I am new to web2.0

any feedback would be welcome

Many Thanks

2. ProCW profile image83
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

Welcome Kathy. (2 months late, but still... smile )

Just letting you know that your link will probably get snipped.... don't take it offensively, most links that are promotional get snipped, be them links to your hubs, or other promotional ones...

If you need some traffic to get you started, go to the bottom of your hub (just above the comments section) and you should see a little green graphic that has "Share It" beside it. Click on that. A few sites should appear, to which you may submit your hub. If you don't already have accounts with them, you'll need to create accounts and then submit your hub.

You may also consider submitting it to various search engines... like google, msn, ask, etc.....

Good luck.

-- addition (sorry, felt the need to at least add one for ya.... smile )

msn submission page http://search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx

3. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

ProCW is correct smile

4. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Hi Rustic, welcome to Hubpages smile

Other than the advice already given,  for a very first hub it is very good considering some first hubs I have seen (including my 1st) lol

This Hub will help you with some hubs of tools and tips to help your present and future hubs do very well!
    good luck!smile

5. rustic1234 profile image61
    rustic1234posted 8 years ago

Many Thanks to you all

6. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Moved by admin to Extreme Hub Makeover