jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense help

1. Caesar Lau profile image76
    Caesar Lauposted 5 years ago

I applied for Google Adsense through the Hubpages link and I receive the following message:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Page type

---------------------

Further detail:

Page type: Your website is a type of website that we do not currently accept into our program. Such websites include, but are not limited to, chat sites, sites that drive traffic through cybersquatting, and sites that use excessive keywords in the content or code of their pages.

Someone tell me what's wrong here. Google ads have been appearing everywhere in our Hubs but they won't accept my application because the website is not appropriate?

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

What URL did you apply with? You should have used http://hubpages.com/profile/Caesar+Lau

You might want to consider getting rid of the disclaimer on your profile. First off, you don't own this site. Also, HP has a link to the privacy policy on every page of the site already.

1. Caesar Lau profile image76
      Caesar Lauposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the notice.

I did tried applying with http://hubpages.com/profile/Caesar+Lau and it's another failed attempt.

They sent me this message:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
      - Domain ownership
      - Domain ownership

---------------------

Further detail:
      Domain ownership: To complete our review of your website, we need to confirm that you have access to the HTML source code of the URL you've submitted or were given access to AdSense via a third-party platform.

I. If you host your own website or can edit the HTML code, please complete the following steps:

1. Access the HTML source code of hubpages.com/profile/Caesar+Lau.
         2. Create a separate page on the site and paste the snippet:

<p>This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions:  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx </p>

3. Resubmit the application as described below after replacing hubpages.com/profile/Caesar+Lau in the 'Website URL' with the URL of the page on which you have pasted the snippet.

Which is why I put the disclaimer there in the first place. I don't know why Google Adsense gave me such a hassle. I've tried applying a few times but they keep rejecting me.

3. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Applications from Asian locations are generally approved only after minimum 6 months' active web presence with a substantial body of original content.

working