jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

TOP 200 New Hubbers For 2010 Is Up!

1. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Hello!

Top 200 New Hubbers for 2010 is Up! Due to so much that has happened in the past months, I wasn't up to speed emotionally nor mentally. However I did not forget about those shining stars and may they have a Happy Easter when they see there name in lights. Part 2 will be out tomorrow and it will have the number one new hubber for 2010 listed. Happy Hubbing and Happy Easter

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Yes it is. tongue smile big_smile Already seen it. lol

However, since AEvans cannot start a thread with a link..

http://hubpages.com/hub/Top-100-New-Hub … 010-Part-1

1. Daniel Carter profile image90
      Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cags, and thanks AE! Always a pleasure to read!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome Daniel. smile big_smile

2. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OMG! Sorry forgot. lolololo ! smile

3. Qualitynoob profile image60
    Qualitynoobposted 6 years ago

Kind of strange some of the top 200, 2010 winners didn't even have an account until 2011?

The voting took place earlier this year. Some hubbers nominated hubbers who were new and didn't follow the criteria for the hub. smile So, it's not actually strange.

I can also understand that AEvans didn't check them, because of other things on her mind. If you don't understand what could cause it? Then please check out some of her other recent hubs written and you will learn about her loss of her mother.

With that said- I'll leave you be. wink

Apparently some of the people who voted placed there votes later on. I went by what other hubbers posted and there are some that were late bloomers in 2009 but hubbers loved them so much they added them to the list. It would be rude if they were not recognized, so I did what they asked and included them in the votes. If i looked up every profile that someone gave to me, it would take an eternity. big_smile

Hope to see your work soon, I noticed you don't have any hubs yet, since you are new maybe you will make it on next year's list. I will keep my eyes open.smile

1. Qualitynoob profile image60
        Qualitynoobposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok not a problem just was trying to figure that out. And thanks for words of encouragement. That other guy seems like a real jerk. No need to explain, I was wondering how your contest things work here and it seemed rather strange. No harm intended hope it's not grounds for getting banned, this is kind of a rough forum. Later Qn

Don't like honesty? Oh well.

No worries, You are not going to get banned for stating your thoughts and Cags is really a great guy once you get to know him. smile

4. Astra Nomik profile image80
    Astra Nomikposted 6 years ago

It is good to encourage great writers, and to encourage writers to be believe in themselves. Having self belief is the most precious gift anyone can have. big_smile

1. AEvans profile image70

I couldn't agree with you more and the second part of the 200 is up, check out who they are to and the number hubber is........

working