jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My first story (hub) - Suggestions Expected

1. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

This hub is getting good amount of views, not sure how many hubbers have come across it.

I'm expecting suggestions, opinions that would be greatly appreciated  smile

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It's a great story, but it is very, very personal in nature and is going to be hard to attract the big traffic from Google and other search engines. It seems to be very 'bloggy', meaning that I would expect to find this in your personal blog and not on a HubPage.

But, this doesn't mean that you can't write on the same topic, you would just need a little different focus. So, instead of telling the story about how you think you have ESP, you could start of with an intro paragraph that summarizes your experience and then you can go into a more informative Hub that is all about ESP and what it means, facts about it and other things.

You could have a title like How to test yourself for ESP or maybe even something like The facts and myths about ESP if you rewrote it in a more factual, informative style.

1. weblog profile image60
        weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I'm not getting huge SE traffic to the hub.

Actually it's not from my real life experience. I just wanted to write a story about dreaming, but then I felt ESP would be more interesting theme for it and I wrote it. That's all smile

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago

It is great, Extra sensory perception is a topic that most people are interested to know about.

3. blogdigz profile image60
    blogdigzposted 8 years ago

I liked the happy ending cool

4. dingdong profile image61
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

Nice Story cool

5. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 8 years ago

Thank you smile