jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How long does it take to HP to review re-published hubs?

1. Janet21 profile image78
    Janet21posted 5 years ago

I know HP is very busy, but my hub was unpublished 4 days? ago.  I revised it (again!!) and published it for review.  This hub was getting close to 500 visitors a week and a good amount of Ebay sales.  Now, it is sitting doing nothing.  Very frustrating especially since the product alert was already fixed on this hub weeks ago, but for some reason it was unpublished anyway.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

There is no fixed schedule. Your best option is to contact them, ask them to expedite the review:

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Experiences seem to vary widely with this… smile

4. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

My experiences also vary from one day to never.  HP unpublished my highest producing traffic hub because of watermark, but they sent me a standard email so I couldn't figure out immediately what was wrong.  Finally I emailed HP and asked what I did wrong and they said it was a watermark photo.  I deleted the said photo, republished and it was approved the next day. But by then, my said hub had already gone missing in google search and it took days before it could be found again.. buried on page 6 and has not recovered in ranking to date.  But probably it was just a fluke or the new algo.

5. Janet21 profile image78
    Janet21posted 5 years ago

not sure it will help, but i sent them a message about the hub.  hopefully, it is back soon.

Rosie2010, sorry to hear about what happened to your hub. that stinks. sad

1. Rosie2010 profile image83
      Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks Janet21, I hope you get your hub re-published soon.

6. Trish_M profile image90
    Trish_Mposted 5 years ago

Mine have been re-published quite quickly.