jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

My Hub was removed without explanation and it was a GOOD one.

1. profile image62
    starkittenposted 6 years ago

It wasn't flagged, it was just GONE and I had a lot of people checking it out. It was a list of 15,000 warrior cat names that I made myself, by hand. I created it. It was not obscene, it was not spam.

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

You should email the HP staff for clarification of why they pulled it, but I would think that it might be because it was a list of 15000 names, rather than an article?

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

An email gets sent when Hubs are unpublished.  Look in your junk or spam folders in case it got filtered.

And if you need more info, admin asks that you contact them directly, since only they know why they did what they did.

4. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

You should just had added about ten other words and a photo and you would have been fine smile
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Warriors-Cats

5. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

What is this Warrior Cat thing anyway? It seems to have a kind of cult following?

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this
      1. CMHypno profile image88
        CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Izzy - read and commented - seems to be a series of books that have excited a lot of interest

6. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Thanks for reading. It doesn't get a lot of hits that one. Guess I used too many big words sad

1. CMHypno profile image88
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A list of 20000 Warrior Cat Names? smile

7. Gina Coole profile image85
    Gina Cooleposted 6 years ago

This is awesome stuff.  The best news since the Panda disaster.  I'm off to write a swift book about Warrier Squirrels.  My reader/fans (chomping nuts as they go) can log into my Warrier Squirrel Hub and checkout my 50000 WS names. smile

1. Rosie2010 profile image83
      Rosie2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol

working