I cant seem to make any of the links for advertising work.

1. teresa3200 profile image60
    teresa3200posted 5 years ago

I tried to sign up for all of the advertising, their easy to follow instructions are a joke. They make absolutely no sense. The only one I was able to complete was Kontera and it wont let me add it to my hub. This is extremely frustrating, and I have so many topics and articles I would like to write about but I feel I am getting nowhere. I am hoping somebody can help me figure this all out.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Kontera, which will soon be discontinued on HubPages from what I know, are not visible on your hubs while you are logged into HubPages.

Signing up for the affiliate programs may not be as simple as one could hope, yet thousands upon thousands of your fellow Hubbers have been able to do so by following the instructions that you label a joke. Please tell us what you need, and we will try to point you in the right direction.

3. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Forget about the affiliate programs right now.  First, concentrate in writing more hubs and get yourself established as a writer.  And Kontera is useless, they take away your earnings if you don't earn enough monthly.. no carry over to the next month like Amazon, Adsense and HP ads.  Anyway, Kontera is going to be phased out by Hubpages by June, I think. Good luck!