jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Idea for hubpages News letter

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Every week we recieve the hubpages newsletter in our email, and I personaly look forward to reading it, I had a idea today after reading todays, newsletter and wondered what everyone here would think about it.
    The hubpages team could come up with a set of questions pertaining to an individuals hubpages experience, pick an author at random to answer them every week, and feature that person in the news letter with their answers.
    just an idea lol, jimmy

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

That will be a good idea. Bringing back the old contests will be something interesting too. smile

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

I keep hearing about these contests...what were they like?

4. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 9 years ago

Good suggestion, Jimmy, and rest assured, everyone, that we're working on ideas that will make HubPages a more enriching experience for all of you.

- Jason

5. spuds profile image20
    spudsposted 9 years ago

I like the newsletter and also like the suggestion you have made. Look forward to seeing it being implemented.

6. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 9 years ago

Hi, I was able to read JIMMY's answers to the interview questions as you, Jimmy, are the one who made this great suggestion.  I liked reading it... well I guess it's also because I'm one person who treasures meeting or knowing more people behind the name and the photos.  Looking forward to reading more featured hubbers!