jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

More "Too Many Products" Catches.

1. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 5 years ago

I haven't been around for a few weeks but noticed that one of my hubs violates the "too many products" rule. These hubs were definitely NOT put into that email they sent out months back though. Do I have to go through every hub and re-check for the warning?! sigh

1. Laura du Toit profile image92
      Laura du Toitposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I suggest you read the new rules. There is a new minimum of 50 words written for each product advertised. smile

2. Janet21 profile image78
      Janet21posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have been having the same problem...fixing my 'too many products' hubs twice.  I know for a fact that I already fixed these since I kept a list of the ones that I had revised.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would recommend that you do check all your hubs to make sure they are within guidelines. Not all hubs were caught, so on the safer side of caution, I would check them.

3. tritrain profile image76
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

Remove products that seem redundant and add more about them, as appropriate.

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Me too! I fixed them all, or so I thought, then I got the email that listed 4 or 5 if I remember correctly. Fixed them, and now daily I am finding hubs unpublished and all that is wrong with them is that where I have chosen actual products, as opposed to letting the software find products with my keyword, the capsule is set to the default 3, even when only one product is chosen.
    It's a pain having to go through them and correct them but staff are quick at republishing, and I doubt if I lost visitors or position as those hubs never had any anyway. Seasonal hubs.