jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

do you believe you have a twin?

1. writinginalaska profile image83
    writinginalaskaposted 6 years ago

I've always heard that everyone in this world has at least one identical twin.  So not counting blood or birth relations, do you believe you have a twin?   Have you seen this person and did YOU think they looked like you?

1. Mindtrapz profile image59
      Mindtrapzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Man I would hate to put that burden on the world. As crazy as I am I would hate to think of the possiblity of there being another me!

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

Been told so. Did see him once. I don't think he looked like me at all. Think these people who said so must have bad eye-sight.

writinginalaskaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol,   it's rumored i have at least two,  haven't seen either one.

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

Maybe three of you is better than just one.
    Maybe one in Florida, and one in between like California to balance it all out.

no,   both of them seem to live in Alaska where i do.  i wrote a funny hub about twins you might like it.

4. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

On two occasions, people have told me (in a very surprised manner) they'd just seen somebody with eyes exactly the same as mine. My eyes are a very intense dark green and said to be unusual, which I suppose was what was surprising for them.

I was also mistaken several times by complete strangers for somebody else in England.

5. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I had this stupid situation in college when a professor would often knock me on the shoulder and blush Like a beet when I turn around. Apparently his wife and I looked just the same..I couldn't see it that much though.. but we were the same height wore similar clothes and colors had short hairstyles almost identical ..it was amusing to see that at the dining hall we would often reach out for the same things... sometimes uncanny and eerie.. but she had braces on while I had perfect teeth smile I was one up on her smile LOL

that's too funny Sofs wink

working