jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Disappearing comments and accolades

1. GetSmart profile image60
    GetSmartposted 5 years ago

Last night I was hub hopping and I commented on a few hubs and decided to follow a couple of people as well. When I signed off, I saw that I had received an accolade for "Great HubPages Citizen" and I was happy to see that. This morning I wake up and sign on my account and all of this is gone -  I can't even find the comments I made or the people I decided to follow while hopping.

GetSmartposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, I got my "Great HubPages Citizen" back but still can't find the comments or people I followed...yet   big_smile  Thanks!

2. Alexander Pease profile image61
      Alexander Peaseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My accolades disappear all the time. It is quite irritating when it happens actually. Then, I have to go out and achieve them again.

It makes me feel like I am being teased with the reward.

3. GetSmart profile image60

Thanks for the help! It all showed up - it just took a couple of days. Strange!

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

There are some accolades that will appear and disappear, because they are based on activity within the community and a time frame.

So, if you're inactive within the community or such, then one accolade will disappear.

As for the comments themselves- Did you check your hubtivity at the bottom of your profile page? It should log all your activity, except for forum posts in the "Hubber's Hangout" forum thread and the "Sandpit" forum thread.

Otherwise, as far as I know, it's all logged on Hubtivity.

Thanks for your help! It all showed up on my activity again. Strange!

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

3. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

I didn't know there was such a thing as a "Great HubPages Citizen" accolade. Why haven't I got one? I go Hub Hopping.

working