jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Finally Made It to 700

1. Kidgas profile image79
    Kidgasposted 5 years ago

Finally made it to 700 followers.  I had been sitting at 698 or 699 since the Google slap down.  I suspect many have been closing accounts.  For every one I picked up, I would lose another.  But maybe things are looking up, although my traffic is still down quite a bit.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats kidgas!

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean, KG!  The bad thing is when you have to flag a new follower because of their terrible writing ability!  smile

3. snakebaby profile image73
      snakebabyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I doubt it is because of closed accounts, it is more because people follow blindly and expect follow back; when that doesn't happen, they quit following you. Besides, what is the real meaning of having more followers?

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Kidgas! The Panda slap does seem to have curbed people's enthusiasm for following somewhat!

3. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Congrats Mate... happy to have helped with my 1/700th of your fan pile. smile

4. superwags profile image81
    superwagsposted 5 years ago

Well you've gained one more mate, anyone who seems to be able to tell me how to make money online has got to be worth a read!

Maybe I should switch tactics (and subjects) accordingly and improve on my rather paltry 38 followers!

5. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Well Done! I'm looking for 500 as you can see Ive been hovering on 498-499 all week..I generally don't add others unless they add me because I'm busy with stuff..plus I once heard it effects hubscore!

6. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

I know what you mean about a new follower and then lose 1 or 2. Guess some have closed accounts.

7. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Congrats Kidgas! smile

8. David 470 profile image87
    David 470posted 5 years ago

Congrats. I am getting close to 300 followers. Most of the time, I may lose a follower, then gain one.