jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

How many blogspot blogs do you own and do they rank well in SERPs?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Do you have any blogspot blogs on first page of Google in competitive niches?

What is your experience with the blogger?

1. forlan profile image60
      forlanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have six. some of the blog has rank well in SERPs

2. chamilj profile image60
      chamiljposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My best blog is on Blogger platform with custom domain. It is on first page of Google for my main key word phrase.

1. chamilj profile image60
        chamiljposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I forgot to mention I have three blogger blogs. Only two of them active.

3. iamalegend profile image72
      iamalegendposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i have 36 blogspot blogs. One getting 4-5 views daily. other blogs getting no traffic.

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I have 7, but don't add content often enough! So don't think that they rank anywhere!

3. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I had a few but I dropped them for more profitable ventures. On several occasions I have raised blogs to the level of several hundred pounds in monthly income.

4. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

My Blogger blogs are ranking better and making more money than my Hubs after Panda.
    It used to be the other way around, but from what I understand, Blogger got a boost in the update.

5. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

My blogger blogs continue to rank #1 or #2 in the SERPs as they always have, but they have age on their side (four years) where my WordPress sites are all one year or younger. Only one of my Blogger blogs got hit by Panda. It went from the #1 spot to the #2 spot, beat out by Better Homes and Gardens, but still beating out the likes of Martha Stewart. smile

6. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I just made 4, sports,movies,supplement reviews and one cslled the grim view that has stories,poems, and ,my point of view.

7. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I have about 5 active and they don't get  a lot of traffic.

8. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for updating me on the topic. So I guess blogspot has got the potential.

working