jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Violation: Promotes site(s) or product(s) unrelated to Hub content.

1. humagaia profile image70
    humagaiaposted 5 years ago

I don't mind removing links that are deemed to be unrelated BUT ..........
    pray tell me how I should achieve this if there are no links to other content and sites on the hub?

There is an RSS capsule that shows my latest hubs - is this now a violation?

If so then none of us is now allowed to promote our latest hubs internally. How ridiculous is that!

PS: There are no Amazon or Ebay (or any other affiliate programs) promoted or linked to on the hub, and never have been.

1. recommend1 profile image69
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That RSS promotes links to hubs of yours that are not related content - apparently this is now not allowed old chap.  You will have to get in there and take out all the links to your hubs that are not related by content smile  sorry to be the one to tell you !

2. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

May be you should write to the Hp team. Perhaps Relache's answer could help make sense, http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/20374#post329220

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thats not relevant - someone flag that forum post ^

3. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Sorry, I'm afraid so.  I am in process of removing my "rss latest hubs" as well. (sigh)

Here read this thread by Lily Rose..

4. humagaia profile image70
    humagaiaposted 5 years ago

Now I have a hub unpublished for the same reason which does not have any RSS links to any hubs. The only links that were in it are those suggested by HP for us to increase our Hubkarma.
    I fell for that promotional bs and took the majority of their suggestions and linked (to those that I thought relevant).
    If you did the same then I suggest you go back to every hub that you have used this and take all the links out, even if you have amended the violating hubs several times before.
    In the next issue of this long running saga - violation: your hub shows google ads that are unrelated to the content.
    Or should I not suggest that one in case it is picked up and implemented.

5. Trish_M profile image89
    Trish_Mposted 5 years ago

I have been flagged for the same reason and couldn't understand it.

Maybe the thread I started will be of some help to you: