jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

adsense

1. Janet21 profile image64
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

I have set up each of my hubs, the main hubpages website and my hub profile page all on separate url channels on google.  I also have my image hosting site set up as one url channel. 

However, I am still showing clicks that are not allocated to any of the channels.  I know they are hubpages clicks, but can't for the life of me figure out why they are not being allocated to a specific channel.

Not sure if this is confusing to anyone, but if anyone has a clue of what I am trying to ask, please let me know what you think.  Thanks! smile

2. profile image0
    buddingwriterposted 8 years ago

I have my afiliate code but my google adsense is still pending my approval. Yet I see google ads on my hub pages. I asked the adsense help team bout it and it seems that hubpages is collecting all my revenue of my hub pages. According to the help team until they stop doing that I would not get any revenue. If this is not so can someone please tell me what is going on?

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Janet, your answer is probably hot/bet/latest and tags lists - they also run adsense, and I believe we get our share from them, too.

Budding, don't high-jack the thread, open your own.

Janet21posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Okay, I didn't know that.  Makes sense.  Thanks for the reponse!

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Janet, if anyone signed up for HubPages and counts as one of your referrals, you'll get a percentage of revenue based on their clicks too.

5. Janet21 profile image64
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

Thanks, Relache.  I didn't consider that either.  I think I should just start wearing a 'newbie' sign on my forehead. wink

1. ProCW profile image84
      ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

13 Months - a newbie? smile hehe

I signed up over a year ago, but only started creating hubs four weeks ago.  What can I say, I am a procrastinator!  I realize it must confuse hubbers when I say I am a newbie since my profile shows a 13 month ago join date.   But, trust me, I'm new! wink

6. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

You've probably sat around noticing all the do's and all the don'ts... figuring out exactly how to make perfect hubs... smile

You may be a procrastinator, but most likely, you're a wise procrastinator... smile

Good luck, newbie! smile

ProCW

Hopefully you are right! smile

1. ProCW profile image84
        ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I hope I'm right too (for your sake.) hehe

working