jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

HubCamp Toowoomba (Australia) - May 28th!

1. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

Hello all,

WryLilt will be hosting a HubCamp in Toowoomba on Saturday, May 28th, at 9:30 am. This will be the first Australian HubCamp and second event (there was a social HubMeet in Melbourne in February).

This will be an instructional and social event, so come ready to both learn and have fun!

To RSVP, simple go here and click the green "I'm Going" button:

- Jason

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I'll go if you pay my airfare smile

1. Jason Menayan profile image61
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd go myself, too!

1. TerryGl profile image61
        TerryGlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well Jason, if you don't you will be missing out on the eighth wonder of the world. Toowoomba is on a huge escarpment, a great big hill with a huge cliff face - so to speak.

It looks over the Brisbane valley for miles to the coast and the Brisbane proper.

That in itself is one view to earn for. Especially at night.

In May the clouds should be nice and tight over Toowoomba and this only adds to the marvel of the area. Not to mention how freezing cold it is and the lack of oxygen because it is so high up.

And Wrylit, you got a spare room in your good old Queenslander by any chance. We used to own the Southbrook Hotel by the way, many years ago.

2. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ditto! smile

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the link Jason!

I'm hoping that we get at least ten hubbers, fingers crossed.

If anyone is interested in helping present, that would be great too!

4. barryrutherford profile image38
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

Thanks for your email Jason.  Been sick and a bit snowed under the last few days.
    Yes I would like to go will confirm in a week or two & WryLilt happy to help out..

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

5. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

Doing a trip from Melbourne to another destination around that time, but I am not heading north.......ahhhh well, always next time.

Have fun to all my fellow Aussies whom end up attending. would be great if it ended up on video, then the rest of us could watch it smile

6. freecampingaussie profile image46
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Am wrong side of Aussie ! leave here to go up over the top of Aussie soon !!! Get to QLD  over next few months after a lot of sightseeing  !!

7. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I hope someone is going, otherwise I'll be there telling myself how to hub!