Can't Delete a Hub That Is Only Titled, Not Written

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
    Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago

Yesterday, on 4/18, I titled a hub and then decided I didn't want to write it. I can't delete it. It is in red on my accounts page, so I think nobody except I can see it? But it has 6 viewers for some reason. It has no text, only a title I want to be rid of. Normally there is an option to delete a hub, but not on this one. It never got to be a whole hub. It does let me edit the title, and I have a written hub that can replace it. Should I just edit away the title and put a finished hub in the spot?

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To delete a hub, from my account click on the title instead of the edit button, and then click the delete button.

2. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I had that problem too the other day.  I started a hub for the weekly Hubmob, but I forgot to go through the forum thread.  So I deleted the hub and started over.  I did what Paul suggested, but the problem is your deleted hub stays on for 24 hours, so when I tried using the same title it gave me the notice that it was already taken.. so I had to reword the title. sad