jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Needs revision

1. peacefulcarol profile image60
    peacefulcarolposted 5 years ago

I posted a hub and a day or two later my account had it highlighted in pink (needs revision).  How do we know what they want revised?   Thanks for your help.

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Mom-Has-Bugs … -Kitchen-A Cute Story

1. josechukkiri profile image61
      josechukkiriposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi peacefulcarol, I am josechukkiri from India. Myself also facing the same problem as yourself . My hub is not published. A pink strip I noticed and realized that my hub require revision. After reading this discussion. I opened my mailbox and made a search for hubpages. Surprisingly, the reply message send by HP shown up mentioning the points to be rectified in the article. Thanks for this discussion.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You should have received an email along with them unpublishing your hub. You posting the link here is no good, because no one can read a hub that has been unpublished. wink

peacefulcarolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your reply.  I have never received an email from HP.  Any suggestions?  Also, do you know why the view number keeps going up when something isn't published?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest you check your SPAM folder. It could have been diverted to that folder for some reason.

Usually, when HP moderates a hub, an email is automatically sent to the hubber. I know, I had to revise one hub today and got my email telling me what was wrong with it.

However, don't fret- send Staff an email: Team@Hubpages.com and I'm sure someone will answer your questions.

As for the views increasing while unpublished, is because it is YOU visiting the hub. wink

Btw- Welcome to Hubpages! smile

peacefulcarolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for help.  No spam so emailed the team.  Also, this one (needs revision) and the one marked duplicate had way more views than I ever went in to edit.  Interesting.  Does HP even count the times we go in to edit.  It shouldn't be.  We could go in all day trying to get the view number higher.  I can't remember the site, but it never counts the time you personally go to view or edit something.
          Also, I've have checked marked the box - email me if someone replies but again, no email.  I asked them to check accuracy of my email address to them.

working