jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'm writing my very first hub-can I save it without publishing it yet?

1. The Mother Load! profile image79
    The Mother Load!posted 8 years ago

Hello.

I am working on my first hub and I hit save to take a break, when I came back to edit it, it says, "this hub is incomplete and in danger of being deleted".  It gave me the option to "unpublish" it, and so I hit that, but I didn't hit "publish" it in the first place. What does this mean?  Am I able to save it, and sign out without publishing it and risking it getting deleted?  Help! I really need to take a break, and I'm afraid I'm gonna mess this up! 

Thank you so much for help.

2. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 8 years ago

You should also see something up above that says something like... only you can see this hub... if you see something like that, you should be fine! smile

Good luck and happy hubbing!!!

Welcome!

ProCW

1. The Mother Load! profile image79
      The Mother Load!posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you ProCW! 

OK, so I see where it says "unpublished status", I've saved my work, and now I want to sign out and get some sleep, but it asks me, "are u sure u want to close this tab, u may lose some or all of your work?" I already saved it, so should i just ignore that and sign out?

Thanks again,

1. ProCW profile image84
        ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If you know that you've already saved it, then you're okay. If you're unsure of whether you've save it, then save it one more time... and then yes, you should be fine signing out. smile

ProCW

working