jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (14 posts)

Feed counts

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

My hub feed counts and my fan mail is not being added to the numbers that are already there. How often do these numbers get updated? They are off by quite a bit. Anyone else noticing a problem with this?

1. AliciaC profile image97
      AliciaCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was just about to start a thread on this topic when I saw your post. I have the same problem. The "Useful, Awesome, Beautiful, Funny" ratings on my profile page have been frozen for about a week, while the ratings in the feedback section of “My Account” are updating. It would be nice to have the profile page ratings accurate.

Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Alicia Mine is still frozen, I have contacted hubpages about this but have not gotten a reply. It has been about 3 days now I think.

1. AliciaC profile image97
          AliciaCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for contacting the HP team!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

So far, I've not run into the fan mail one you are talking about.

Explain- Hub Feed Counts?

Useful awesome beautiful funny

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would think that those might update like your profile. Daily. wink But, I don't know if that is a fact or not.

The numbers have not changed in two days. It is not really that big of a deal but just something that is bugging me.

If the numbers haven't changed in two days, then people have not clicked on them. Not everyone marks a hub they read. wink

If you clicked on them to see what happens? Then, you've done yourself a disservice, because you cannot vote for yourself in that manner. You clicking on them has an effect at the time, but I don't think they will remain.

People have clicked as it shows on the feedback on my  account page. The numbers there are higher than what is shown on my profile page.

Of course I do not click on my own hubs to vote.

Right, your feedback section is probably update more often. Your profile page is only updated daily. smile

Okay I give up....Thanks anyways..Like I said the profile page has not updated in two days. smile

2. recommend1 profile image67
            recommend1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Had to comment - I know I am bad - the irony of Just ask Susan , asking questions big_smile     sorry, I will quietly go off now and harass someone in the comedy section (politics and religion) and I won't come back . . . .

smile   smile   smile

working