jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

As an affiliate has any one earn 300$ in a month

1. 60
    durgyyposted 5 years ago

Please share if any one earn more that 300$ as an affiliate . Also share how much time you spend and what type of marketing done to get 300$ .

1. I am DB Cooper profile image65
      I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Affiliate of what? Have I ever earned more than $300 in a month with a single advertising program? Yes. I take a very passive approach to marketing. I don't spend money on advertising or link building. If you provide decent content, the money will eventually follow (although don't expect to retire on it unless you're really skilled, dedicated, and lucky). I've also been creating content and using affiliate advertising since the late-1990's (anyone remember Geocities and the Pages That Pay program?).

My advice would be to start creating content about things you're passionate about, and then expand outward. If you try to create content for a topic that you've been told is lucrative but you don't care about you'll get frustrated when the money doesn't come pouring in and you'll burn out quickly.

2. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Many of us have earned more than that in a month.  Usually in the months leading up to Christmas.

2. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

There may be a good number of hubbers who earn more than $300 a month. There may be a few earning more than $1000. Consistent hard work is necessary.  It will take time.  Visit the forums and learn about hubbing.

3. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!  Yes, there are many people here in Hubpages who are earning $300 or more a month.  Why $300 in particular?  I'm new here and still trying to make payout in Google Adsense.  Hubpages also has its own HP ads program so I am earning from both Adsense and HP ads, as most people here are who have signed in the new HP ads program.  You can also sign up with Amazon.. a lot of people here sell products from Amazon and are earning pretty good.  So start hubbing.  Good luck!