jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (20 posts)

Has any one earn more than 300$ in HUB

1. 59
    durgyyposted 5 years ago

Please share your experience how you earn your 300$ in hub, what mistakes you have overcome and how you resolve them ?

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have already made more than half of that and I'm only writing part time. It's not my primary business. As for answering the rest of your question, I have written several "Progress Reports" as hubs to show what I have learned since I started on HP, so no need to repeat it here. There are too many things to mention here anyway. I have learned a lot from my own research, from reading the forums and thanks to all the helpful Hubbers who also have written helpful tutorials.

1. celebritie profile image74
        celebritieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like your hubs Glenn they are great!

2. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Took me a year and a half to get there.

2. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago

Many people here have earned over $300 but it takes time.  The best starting point to online earnings here is to first write a hub and then publish it.  Check out 'help' in the menu above for loads of advice.

1. thefundu profile image60
      thefunduposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah rik, I agree with you. It's the consistent and quality work that progresses.

3. backtangent profile image61
    backtangentposted 5 years ago

Earning $300+ per month is an easy target. But there is work involved in it. Just sitting there would not earn you that.

1. NateSean profile image83
      NateSeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You've only been on for six days and you don't have any hubs. According to the time you posted this response, you were only on hub for one day.

What at this or that point even qualifies you to answer this question?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You don't need any qualification to ask a question, other than genuinely wanting to know the answer.

1. NateSean profile image83

My response wasn't to the person asking the question. It was to the person answering the question, which is actually implied since 1: Responded to backtangent and not durgy, and 2: Clearly worded the phrase "Answer this question" in the very last sentence.

4. NateSean profile image83
    NateSeanposted 5 years ago

Mind you, niether of those responses are "Yes, I have made 300 dollars". Just the usual vagueness that comes with questions like this.

5. Marye Audet profile image89
    Marye Audetposted 5 years ago

In February my adsense from Hubpages alone was 1400.00 Yes you can make 300.00 here.

You must write quality content, you must choose good key words and do your SEO homework and then? You do it over and over and over.... as many times as it takes to get where you want.

Is that too vague?

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That looks as clear as glass to me, and I think that sums it up perfectly. smile

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
        PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good to hear that some people are still making some money on here!  I joined in Feb and was mauled by a panda not long after!  ;-)

1. earnestshub profile image87
          earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sad to hear that, but I think we all copped a pretty severe drop in income.
          I hope Google do some fine tuning soon. smile

2. NateSean profile image83

And now if more people would do that instead if, "Yes You Can America!" style responses, we'd all be happier.

Knowing that a high ranking hubber has actually been in unknown territory and has the welts to prove it is encouraging.

6. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Yes!

7. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

i know Misha once bragged about how one of his hubs earned over 30,000 dollars a month. I forget which one it was, but i remember hearing about it a while back on here. Or, I should say READ about it on here a while back.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Misha once posted his one month earnings from HP, showing a little over $3,000.  He has also indicated that only a handful of his few hubs actually produce much.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay, never mind then. Perhaps, I might've mistaken it for views rather than earnings then. I appreciate you informing me about that.

working