jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is this a good use for polls ?

1. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Am I getting this whole advertising thing? I want to write an ebook on the topic of "moving to Australia" - I think people will pay for this type of advice -  certainly migration agents charging outrageous fees are very common in my part of the world - but I don't really know what sort of price to pitch at.
    I have just published this hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Moving-to-Australia with the purpose of testing the market  and have added a poll getting people to nominate how much they would pay for the ebook
    Does anyone have any experience of the reliability or otherwise of what people will say they will pay and what they will actually pay? I know I have occasionally been polled on what I would pay for ... on the phone but normally I hang up before they get to the good bit LOL

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Great Hub, but do you need help on it? That's what this section is for - to help Hubbers make their Hubs better and better. I'm not sure is is what you were looking for?

2. 0
      Kerry43posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Lissie,
      I'm from Aussie too, and have traveled back and forth to the U.S for several years. I now live in the U.S, but I can offer some inside traveller's tips if you need any along the way Maybe we could link up somehow. I don't know if this is even allowed, I'm still a newbie.

2. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Take all verbals with a grain of salt!

3. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

LOL - thanks Jenny - that's what I suspected - but I thought it was worth a go anyway!