jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

I need a freelance writing job

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I am in need of some cash $50-100 and need it latest by 15th of next month. I have tried bidding at a number of freelance sites fr almost a month but could not get a contract. Can anyone help me on this, I would be really grateful. I am open to even fellow hubbers offering me a contract after having a look at my hubs.

1. tritrain profile image77
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Take a look at my latest Hub on Fiverr alternatives.

You could find some freelance work on those sites.  Offer your services and then start sharing them with your Facebook and Twitter fans.

I'm just not sure when their payouts are for these sites.  Probably monthly.

2. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

try textbroker.com and write your bum off, it's quick money. Just an idea. smile

1. sid_candid profile image60
        sid_candidposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks AEvans but do they accept Non Us people. I am from India.

2. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Hi AEvans
    textbroker.com is of no use for me as its only for US citizens.

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You got a PM! smile
      Best Regards

3. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 5 years ago

After reading tritrain's hub (BTW thanks tritrain), i joined fiverr, just for the fun of it. Needed to gather my thoughts together and make a few bucks after that horrible slap from the panda lol

I got my first contract a week or so later, did it and the buyer was pleased. Hope to get more soon.

Its good for quick money and may serve your purpose Sid. Try them out. smile

4. Jen's Solitude profile image87
    Jen's Solitudeposted 5 years ago

If you are a "native English speaker" you can try London Brokers, the pay is the pits but it does arrive in your Paypal account every Friday. Here is the link to the payment page: http://www.londonbrokers.net/payment.php From there you can check it out and see if you qualify.

1. bgamall profile image85
      bgamallposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You give up your rights. Makes one feel dirty. Now I know how prostitutes must feel. smile

5. WoodsmensPost profile image64
    WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago

You could look into http://www.freelancer.com/affiliates/Bww183/ there may be something that's up your alley to earn some quick cash. Use my refferal link and your in.  Plenty of jobs to choose from, hope this helps some. Good luck smile

6. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 5 years ago

Take a look at contentcurrent.com - they take people outside of US and pay via PayPal - you claim and article, usually about 350 words long and they pay your around $5 when it is accepted. I don't do it anymore but they paid quickly and I found the work easy enough.