jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I change the layout of a Hub AFTER I've published it?

1. 0
    Frank Sanelloposted 5 years ago

I clicked on the wrong button for an article I wrote today.

I clicked on the wrong layout button, then published the article.

Now I want to change the article to the second layout option, text and top and photos, also on top, to the right of the text.

Please advise. Thanks.

Frank Sanello
    FSanello-at-AOL-dot com

2. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Go to your hub. Click the edit button-- then you can change any or all of your capsules, move photos, etc.
    Then remember to click on done editing, when you are happy with it. 
    You can make changes at any time. You don't have to use the layout options if you don't want to. You can customize to suit your whims.

3. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Hi Frank, go to your account page and click the "Edit" button to the left of the hub you want to edit.

What do you want to do?  If you want to add pictures, add a photo capsule.. for a video, add a video capsule etc.  If you want to move a capsule, click arrow going up or going down.  A layout you choose when you create a hub, is not permanent.  It is just a guideline.  You can add or insert as many capsules as you need, or vice versa.  I hope this helps, if not.. tell us specifically what you want to do.

4. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

You have the freedom to do anything with your hub.  But all must be in accordance with the content policies and TOS of both Hubpages and Google.