jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Corrected my hub photos, but still can't republish! Why?

1. JayeWisdom profile image96
    JayeWisdomposted 5 years ago

I had one of my hubs unpublished by HP for "watermarked or pixilated pictures." I removed the offending photos/illustrations and replaced them with two photos that are definitely not watermarked or pixiliated. I was also careful to name not only the source, but gave the URL.

I read the instructions at the link given on the alert, which told me to correct the problem then click on the Submit for Publication button. Trouble is, the button was not visible after I made the corrections. There is still a message telling me that my hub needs to be revised before it can be republished, but giving no details other than that link about the watermarked or pixilated pictures is still present (and I've corrected that).

I have now sent my second email to the HP staff via the Contact Us route. No answer. How do I get someone from the HP staff to reply to me and let me know what is going on with my hub? This is terribly frustrating. I've only been on HP for six months and only have 32 hubs--correction, make that 31 hubs since one is currently in limbo! I don't want to do anything forbidden by the site, nor do I want to pester the HP staff. However, I do want to republish my hub.

I'll appreciate any help the forum can give me about this matter. Thanks in advance for any answers to my plea for help.

2. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

A hub of mine was put up for revision for "wrong category". I put it into a more appropriate category and submitted twice, but not published. Only the original message came. Similar issues are reported.

3. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Hi Jaye, I had exactly the same problem with one of my hubs. Just be patient and you'll hear back from HP.  I think it took about two or three days for them to get back to me, but they did.

4. aware profile image71
    awareposted 5 years ago

2 of mine were  pulled for the same i fixed they still   turned down i wrote staff a email they fixed the prob

5. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Don't worry all of us are working on hub corretions. Just e-mail them they will respond, patience is the key. smile

6. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Writing directly to them may be helpful.