jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon and Ebay Affiliate ID

1. len7288 profile image50
    len7288posted 9 years ago

I just want to ask if I can use the Amazon and Ebay affiliate ID that is placed on my affiliate setting on my other webpages outside hubpages. Can I apply for a new affiliate ID?

good day:)

2. ramesh profile image59
    rameshposted 9 years ago

yes, you can use it on any webpages of your own..

3. SKent profile image73
    SKentposted 9 years ago

When I signed up on Hub Pages, I acknowledged that I wanted to automatically get the EBay and Amazon Affiliate IDs. But as I review my account they aren't listed .. How do I go about acquring them and put them in my account

4. jimmythejock profile image81
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

How do I sign-up for Google Adsense?
    When you create a user account with HubPages, we’ll automatically create the Google Adsense program for you. Just answer a few simple questions and you’ll be ready to go.

How do I get an Amazon affiliate ID?
    You have to sign-up for the Amazon Associate program by visiting Amazon.com. Click here to go to the sign-up page.

You’ll be asked to fill out information about yourself, such as name, address, payment information. You’ll also be asked what your site – in this case, HubPages – is about. The entire process is very quick.

We then provide you with step by step instructions, including text that you’ll need to cut and paste into appropriate places. Once you’ve been assigned an ID, simply add it to your HubPages profile so you can begin earning commissions immediately.

How do I get an eBay affiliate ID?
    Like the Amazon program, you’ll need to visit eBay to sign up for their affiliate program. Click here to sign up for the eBay Affiliate Program. Once again, you’ll be asked quite a few questions, but they’re easy to answer. We’ve posted step-by-step instructions just in case you get confused.

After signing up, Commission Junction (www.cj.com) will send you a user name and password. You’ll then need to follow the next few steps:

Login to their site.
    Click on the Account tabs, then Web Site settings tabs.
    Copy the 7-digit number called the PID number.
    Return to your my Profile page at HubPages and paste the eBay slot under Affiliate Settings.
    Now you’re set to begin the eBay affiliate program.

If you have questions about the impression sharing system, send us an email for further clarification.

5. Favorites profile image61
    Favoritesposted 9 years ago

I tried to log in on my ebay affiliate page and I couldn't login, so I emailed their support team, they said that if there is no activity or sales for 6 months, they will authomatically deactivate the account, so member should reapply again.

6. hattoss profile image59
    hattossposted 8 years ago

Just six months. Means will have to work hard and click the first sale before that.