jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Low quality or pixelated pictures

1. Froggy213 profile image34
    Froggy213posted 6 years ago

I am in total agreement that there may be good reason to do away with some pictures on some hubs, but I have written hubs that are looking for missing children,murderers,child rapists,etc.
    Some of the only pics released are terrible, but still important to at least get some kind of image for people to go from.

I also believe these hubs have only helped hub pages reputation and I really hope they will not be removed

1. Froggy213 profile image34
      Froggy213posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well one has been removed--http://hubpages.com/hub/At-Large-Crimes-Against-Children-Part-12

2. Froggy213 profile image34
    Froggy213posted 6 years ago

I must say that this makes me angry, but I will just hold out and see if there is an administrator who will do something about this.

I could care less if there are ads on it--it's about saving kids and putting sick bastards where they belong.

My anger is seething, so I believe it best I just sign out and I will check back later

1. camlo profile image84
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you written directly to the team@hubpages about this?

3. Norah Casey profile image78
    Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago

Froggy213, I've responded to your email. I apologize for the delay. Please followup with us and we will get your hub republished promptly.

Closed to reply

working