jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Anybody use the Opera web browser?`

1. jponiato profile image82
    jponiatoposted 5 years ago

I'm thinking about a hub investigating some of the cooler but less-understood features of the Opera browser, like user css files and built-in content blocking.  Naturally I have a few mixed emotions, as the techniques can easily be used to block the very ads we earn our income from.

What do you guys think?  Do you use Opera?  Do you use any of these advanced features?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure there are Opera users who would appreciate it.

The rule with HubPages is - if you've got an idea, try it.  If it doesn't work out, you can always delete it.

I used Opera for a time but found it had too many limitations.  I use Firefox now.

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

I use opera and love it. Went to back to it with the new opera 10. Always used for 'fit to width'. But it did take me a good week to figure out how to configure it to my liking. It is very complicated. But also very programmable as you suggest.

3. 0
    4youreyesposted 5 years ago

That would be a great hub ! I would like to try using it but know little about it. How nice it would be to have a detailed hub to read and use as a guide. Hope to see one soon.