jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Can two people from a family have two adsense account?

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Can two people staying in the same address are allowed to have two different adsense account?

2. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

In some countries it is not allowed to have more than one AdSense account in the same household. However, there is no harm in trying to register a second one. In a worst-case scenario Google will disapprove it stating your address is similar to that of an already registered user. In other words, go ahead and good luck.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. I think you are only allowed one per address.

1. camlo profile image81
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I live in an apartment building, and all parties have one address - we don't have separate apartment numbers. That means, if my neighbour, who I've never even seen before, requested an Adsense account, she'd be denied because I already have an account at this address.

4. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

OK, How about this, My father who stays in the same address applies for adsense but from a different address, may be a friend's address but from the same computer as mine. Would that be fine?

5. Rebecca E. profile image90
    Rebecca E.posted 5 years ago

as far as i know they also check IP addresses.

6. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

My husband and I have to share an Adsense account. He had his first, and when I applied, I was told that I couldn't use the same address, so we just combined ours.

It's not a problem for us, but I could see it might be a problem for others... smile