jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

what's the deal with getting an article published here

1. 60
    fastcashonlinesecposted 5 years ago

I just recently wrote an article,  and it's telling me i have to many affiliate links so it can't be published. The thing is there is only 1 affiliate link in the whole article and according to the rules i thought we were allowed 2.

In any case there is only 1affiliate link but it's telling me there are too many links. I don't know if there is a glitch in the system but i  even submitted this article to ezine articles and they approved it with their 2 minute approval system.

So to be quite honest i'm tired of fooling with hubpages unless someone can tell me why it takes an act of congress to get an article published here. 

thanks

1. White Teeth profile image61
      White Teethposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It’s really not a good idea to announce in the forums that you are doing something against the rules like using duplicate content…The one hub you do have up will probably be gone soon…

1. 60
        fastcashonlinesecposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I didn't say i was posting duplicate content, my article is unique, i was stating that as one of the rules. Like i said i have plenty of articles that have been accepted on ezine but for some reason i have issues here. E

1. White Teeth profile image61
          White Teethposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It sounded like you meant duplicating content...so I checked the one hub you did have up, and it was duplicated word for word at two other sites...so as I said it probably won't be up for long...

2. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

It's really easy to publish an article on HubPages. But when you have this type of issue you are better off contacting the team than asking other users. We may be unable to help you if we can't see the actual hub.

Anyway, it's good to know that you can't publish the same article here that you have already published elsewhere on the net.

1. 60

Thanks Haunty

3. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Even if you only have one link to another site, your hub can still be flagged as purely promotional of another site.  I just read your other hub and this one is simply promoting your site.  This is not allowed here in Hubpages.

"Purely promotional offers and Hubs designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed."

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

1. 60

Thanks, i appreciate it....I'll make sure i read through everything again.

1. Rosie2010 profile image82
        Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome

4. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

You have promotional and duplicate content issues with your hub.

1. 60

Thanks,

5. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Glad that you got it right.

working