jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

On Squidoo you can upload your graphic for ebook

1. bgamall profile image85
    bgamallposted 6 years ago

On Squidoo you can upload your graphic for ebooks and you can set a link. It is encouraged apparently. Anyone else know?

1. Flynn the Cat profile image79
      Flynn the Catposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can't upload ebooks themselves, sadly, but graphics and links are encouraged big_smile It's the one main thing that I can't get used to on Hubpages!

2. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Interesting I had no idea and yet if true I can see the potential in such an advantage. I have an account at Squidoo but have been focusing on hubs this past year.  How is Squidoo holding up to the Panda changes?

1. bgamall profile image85
      bgamallposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe a little better. I have not really been involved in Squidoo. I have some lenses but it drove me crazy how slow the editing loaded. But I saw this on another lens.

3. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Interesting indeed, I just may need to head over there and check it out.  smile

4. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 6 years ago

I don't know anything about Squidoo. Aren't they basically the same and which do you consider better.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, they aren't the same.  I don't consider one necessarily better than the other, as they each have different strengths and weaknesses.

working