jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

payment

1. sahiba77 profile image60
    sahiba77posted 5 years ago

I want to know about payment system. How can I get  money I earned and how I will know much I earned? I live in Azerbaijan. I can accept payment (net ammount) via Western Union

1. Daffy Duck profile image59
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can go to your "my account" page.

Click on the "earnings" button in the middle of that page.

You can view payment history, payment settings as well as other things.

If this doesn't help then go to the "what's this" button next to the "hubkarma button on your home page.  Scroll through until you come across the section on how to make money.

2. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

The earnings are from Google AdSense, Amazon and Hbpages Adprogram.  Hubpages pays only for the Hubpages Adprogram. You need to have an AdSense account to get payment from Google. From Amazon also, you need to have an Amazon account.

3. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

You will need to have a valid Adsense Account before you can join the HP Ads Program, so I would concentrate on writing some more high quality, original hubs before applying. It maybe, as you live in an Asian country, that you will also have to wait for six months before they will give you an account.

So keep on writing and be patient! smile

4. mdlawyer profile image60

Applicants from Asian regions need to have active web presence of six months to apply.

5. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Everyone has given correct answers. To summarize you need:

1) Adsense account. Which you may not get with just one hub. And it depends where you live.

2) Paypal account. HubPages doesn't pay via Western Union for revenue earned in the HP Ads program.

6. sahiba77 profile image60
    sahiba77posted 5 years ago

Dear friends,

Thank you very much! I appreciate your help  a lot.

7. mdlawyer profile image60

Visit the forums regularly and use the resources to get equipped yourself in the system.

working