jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

RSS Feeds Capsules Replaced Randomly

1. andycool profile image68
    andycoolposted 5 years ago

Another glitch I've noticed that some of my RSS feeds capsules are replaced by RSS feeds from other hubs. For example I've some travel hubs and I placed an RSS feed capsule containing links of my other travel related hubs in one of my travel hubs. Last  night I discovered that the RSS feed has been replaced by one of my fashion hubs. I tried to fix these myself several times. But they are again getting replaced, this time by another RSS feed capsule from a hub from another niche. Finally I got fed up and left fixing the errors.

1. andycool profile image68
      andycoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What should I do? I've at least 25 hubs with RSS capsule, should I remove them? Please advice fellow hubbers. smile

2. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 5 years ago

Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not crazy as the only one seeing this! I missed your post and just posted about the same thing myself.  I started to go through all of my hubs to get rid of the general "My Latest Hubs" RSS and I'm finding that as I change one in ONE hub, all the rest in all other hubs change to the same thing! NOT GOOD! I hope this gets addressed soon ... I'm trying to do the right thing, reacting to the "new" info that reflects negatively on certain RSS feeds and this issue just makes matters worse!

3. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 5 years ago

....just heard that they are working on it!

working