jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How can I attach a Word document to my hub?

1. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I've just writen a hub that involves a craft project and want to provide the template for anyone to do this project. The template is a Word 2007 document and I don't know how to include it so that someone can download it and be able to edit and/or print it out .... is that even possible here?

1. Michael Willis profile image80
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't we can do that here on HP. Have you thought about creating your Template in Google Documents? Then you can link to it there for download.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image80
      EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you've got your own site you could upload the Word file to it and provide a link in the links capsule, along the lines of:

http://www. lilyrose.com/craftproject.doc

(I put a space in the URL on purpose LOL - obviously your real link won't have such a space.)

1. Lily Rose profile image83
        Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately I do not have my own site in order to it this way, but thank you for the suggestion.

2. Lily Rose profile image83

I've never created a Google Document - is it easy? If I did that, how would I link it, as a url?

1. WriteAngled profile image90
      WriteAngledposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You simply upload your Word document and Google converts it for you. You need to make it public for everyone to access, and then you can give people a link to it.

3. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

I think you need to have an account with Google to use this service, but presumably you already have that with Adsense.

4. Lily Rose profile image83

Done! Thanks to everyone for the helpful answers. I love that I can always get answers here, even when my questions are stupid!

5. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

It's a learning centre.

working