jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I hate Stevennix2001

1. recommend1 profile image72
    recommend1posted 6 years ago

Following a recent thread here - please post WHY you hate Stevennix2001 - or WHY  you love him.

Only totally over the top posts please, marks will be awarded for the best 'tongue in cheek' 'backhanded compliment' or proposals of marriage.

1. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think the title of this thread will help much - I actually find it offensive

1. recommend1 profile image72
        recommend1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Of course it is not offensive - it is calling attention to the guy who is feeling pissed of because people are not talking to him much.  The clear idea is to get attention so that we can all cheer the poor guy up a little.  I am one of the remaining few people who reply to his threads on a regular basis, even though I have little interest in Superman and comics etc.

2. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The title gets a person's attention and I see the humor at the end. smile

I like Stevennix2001 because he has a way with words and is able to smile and blush all in one sentence. big_smile

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Which one was the other recent thread??

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this
      1. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
        schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

I haven't been on much lately for several reasons but I've always liked stevennix becasue he's polite and a gentleman.

smile

Oh and as for his hubs....I'm not always into movies but that's just me smile

Closed to reply

working