jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Will hubpages recover from panda update?

1. Valeed profile image79
    Valeedposted 5 years ago

I have been very much discouraged like others, after the panda update. I was not free all this time to write more hubs, but now when I am free, there is panda update which has hampered my motivation. From last few weeks I have been looking for a solution in form of any other site to write but I found none to be useful for me. What do you perceive about the recovery of Hubpages from panda update?
    There is one more problem that has been bothering me from very long and that is I was using my friends adsense account from sometime but it was blocked few months back.
    Can I get a new account of my own and setup on this hubpages profile? I am much worried that google might block my new adsense account at the time of payout because this profile was first linked to another adsense account. sad
    I will appreciate if you explain me adsense issue in bit detail. Don't forget to respond to my original post which is will hubpages ever recover? sad

2. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Hi Valeed,
    I am confident that Hubpages will certainly recover from the Panda update. One of major reason why it hasn't is that the update is being rolled out in phases. Had the update been rolled out once only in February we would have recovered to an extent by now. But it may take a few months  for Hubpages to get back its lost position in rankings. Your adsense issue is complicated. Hope someone more experienced can explain it in detail and you get it sorted out. All the Best!

3. R-J-T profile image60
    R-J-Tposted 5 years ago

The best advice I can give you is ranking hubs is still the same, it's just harder to get higher rankings now.

So the simple solution is to work harder or go for easy KWs.

For example instead of trying to rank "best laptop" go for "best laptop for men 2011". I havent looked if the second KW gets any searches but you get the idea I hope.

Hope this helps.

4. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

The hope is that the storm and dust will settle after a while, may be in our favour.