jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (31 posts)

How many page views do you get a day?

1. Glamorously Jacob profile image60
    Glamorously Jacobposted 5 years ago

Just curious how many pages views a day some of you are receiving. I'm up to about 300 a day on my content.

1. 0
      Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

probably depends on how many hubs you have & what niche. 

I'm only getting around 100 views per day for approx 50 hubs (non-sales, not broad-interest hubs)

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
      schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

60 for 151 hubs! sad

3. 0

looks like you're off to a great start with 300 views/day after just 3 wks & 25 articles.  Had to laugh at the title ' how to shave your balls'

4. kschang profile image90
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Took me a year but I just hit 2000 views a day (hit it before but not sustained, usually got hit by Lifehacker or Reddit link effect)

1. kschang profile image90
        kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was premature again. Avg view is back down to 1600. :-P

Glamorously Jacobposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Me too! I was climbing above 300, and it seems I'm leveling now at 200-220 a day with 30 hubs.

This traffic situation is all over the place.

5. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is great getting all those hits for so few hubs so quickly! I was getting almost 3000 hits per day pre-slap, and after the roll out it went as low as 1200. Today I'm on about 1600 a day which when you consider the number of hubs I have, isn't a lot really.

2. girly_girl09 profile image77
    girly_girl09posted 5 years ago

I used to have 2,000-2,200 pre google slap. Now, I have 800-900. It hurts!

3. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 5 years ago

This is a bit strange but 80% of my traffic comes from outside of HP and I don't have a clue about how to"Drive traffic"...Hmmm...maybe my hubs don't ...oh well...

1. 0

I looked at my traffic sources and most of my traffic is from google, but my traffic has dropped overall.  Very little traffic from other hubbers these days

4. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

100's of hits sounds brilliant.  I know this will sound like a joke because I am a joker but it's not.

Last 24 hours - 9 hits from around the world.  One of those was an HP email so 8 really. I'm not counting HP traffic, that's a different game.

Pre Panda - with fewer hubs I was getting three times that.

Am I disheartened? Well yes.

Do I write stuff that people are looking for? Apparently not.

Will it stop me writing? Curiously and stubbornly, perhaps because I need to and enjoy writing - probably not.

1. 0

ouch

5. Garrett Mickley profile image82
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

My average is around 60 a day.

I'm sure I could do better, but I put more time into my websites than into Hubpages.

6. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I get 75-100 a day generally, which is great as I write hubs purely on stuff that interests me with no great thought as to SEO, selling products etc. This is probably why I never made all that much and do a lot better with HubAds than I did before with adsense.

1. 0

I only write about topics that interest me too.  Sometimes I do a search to help me with keywords in my title, but that's about it

7. Marye Audet profile image91
    Marye Audetposted 5 years ago

9,000 to 10,000 before the google slap.... 3,000 to 4,000 now.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
      schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

wow

2. Glamorously Jacob profile image60

Wow! You're my new role model. smile

1. Marye Audet profile image91
        Marye Audetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile LOL! not me....

3. shai77 profile image82
      shai77posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow ,amazing!!!
      Wish i had half :-)

8. shogan profile image87
    shoganposted 5 years ago

Jacob--If you're counting HP hits (and I'm guessing that you are), stop.  Your own views are counted, and since you are actively publishing hubs, it's natural that you'll get "initial burst" views from this site.  If you're getting that many hits off search engines only, that's really good, considering the time you've been here.

Well I had a blog before, so I'm transferring content with established traffic and putting 301 redirects.

However, my blog was also hit by the Google slap, so my traffic on hubpages hasn't been much better.

9. Barbara Kay profile image84
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

I feel better now. I get between 100-250 a day and have been wondering what I am doing wrong. After reading several of these posts, I don't feel so down.

10. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

100 to 150 prior to google slap. After that around 50.

11. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

My average views is 200-300 views a day.  I always check "traffic sources" as I know I have a lot of friends here in Hubpages, and sure enough Hubpages views are way up there competing with google.com.  Thank you all!  I'm just happy to have visitors in my hubs.  Anyway, impressions are impressions for HP Ads program, no matter what.  So you also earn from your fellow hubbers.

One day recently, my views zoomed to 1200.  I thought there must be a mistake.  I checked traffic sources, and they came from Bing.com.  But it only lasted a day and my traffic from Bing went back to normal 10-20 views. lol

I read that some hubbers had also experienced the same sudden traffic burst from Bing.com.  I want another one, puhleeze. big_smile

Wow!

12. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

My views are averaging about 300-400 a day. Before Google slapped HP I was getting about 1200-1500 views a day.

13. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

My peak is the fall where I average several thousand a day.  Prior to the Google slap I was getting around 1500.  Now, I'm hanging in the 800-900 range.

14. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 5 years ago

Now about 1000/day.  Before Panda more.  With my top hub ever it went mental for about a week smile

15. Alhamora profile image53
    Alhamoraposted 5 years ago

10 to 15 per day from Google sad

working