jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

1. misty95 profile image60
    misty95posted 5 years ago

If any of the background team can cut in clearing silly mistakes on my hubs, please do. I'm stuck, rubbish with literature and computers. Please cut in, delete what I cant find. Or link things. I found how to paste things the other day, needless to say in the wrong place.  Change anything. Thanks

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I don't see any hubs. Maybe they were deleted.
    I'm afraid the extensive help you are seeking is not available-- you have to do the work, yourself.

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would suggest you learn something new. It is only a suggestion.

The FAQ's page will give you information, the Learning Center will give you information and the Search Feature built-in to Hubpages will help you find information.

Other than, it might also be helpful if you actually asked a question.

Just a thought.

4. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

No, I will not let you usurp my place as Queen of the Technologically Challenged!!!  http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-fighting-smileys-359.gif

When I started here, I was in sheer terror of the mechanics of setting up a hub. Now, I'm even starting to cope with Wordpress on other sites.

If I can do it, so can you. Just get stuck into the help files and helpful hubs, and gradually you will find solution. As Cagsil said, if you get stuck on specific points just ask. I probably won't know the answer, but many hub-geeks will.

1. cheaptrick profile image74
      cheaptrickposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You may be queen but...Just let me tell ya,my computer was forced on me as a gift from my son who teaches computer science.When I finally figured out how to turn it on[took awhile]my Own son told me I was Below his frustration threshold and should  buy a book,Computers For Dummies.Now I know why alligators Eat their young...

5. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Do you realize that HP works with a small group of people , of course they have of late recruited moderators, but not enough to even do the cleaning up job.. you are asking for editing services. There are hubbers who provide such services may be you should approach them. We are all learning maybe you should turn your efforts in that direction as Write angled suggests

6. misty95 profile image60
    misty95posted 5 years ago

Thanks all. I suppose I have got an eternity. As long as they know I'm dumb on this, as ive made so many muck ups

7. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

WriteAngled & cheaptrick, simply hilarious!!