jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

The Keyword Academy is wonderful but I can't use it

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I think The Keyword Academy is a wonderful program and extremely beneficial for anyone aiming to make money online. I love the program but can only use it for the 30 day free trial. This is because here in India we can't use paypal to pay for any service or product. This would mean I cannot extend my membership. This is so sad as I really loved the program. Wish they had a few other ways to pay for it. sad

2. sid_candid profile image61

I have send them an email 2 days back but got no reply. May be they have no answer to my problem.

3. sid_candid profile image61

Can anyone suggest me a solution to the problem?

4. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I had no idea that you couldn't pay for services or products with paypal in India!  What about any of the other online payment methods?  In another thread people were talking about a lot of other options, but I'm not familiar with any of them. 

Is there any way to make a direct payment using a credit card?  Or... As slow as it might be, what about a personal check sent through the mail?

BTW - if you can't use paypal to pay for services or products, what do you actually use paypal for?

5. sid_candid profile image61

They only allow you to pay through paypal. I am also willing to pay through credit card but they don't have an option.

In India we can only use paypal to receive money and then have to transfer it to our bank accounts within 7 days. These are recent changes though. It was not like this before March 1st this year.

6. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Goodness, that is rough!

I take it that means you also cannot send money to an individual person through paypal?

I haven't used Keyword Academy, so I don't really know what to suggest!

I am accustomed to having numerous payment options online, so it is definitely a stumper for me to be limited to paypal.  I hope the KA people will get back with you and see if they can find another channel to open to you.

7. sid_candid profile image61

I too hope the Keyword Academy people get back to me and get this resolved.

No we can't send money to anyone using paypal only receive it. I too feel these changes made by the Reserve Bank of India are ridiculous and meaningless.

8. R-J-T profile image59
    R-J-Tposted 5 years ago

Hello

I have had the same problem and have spoken to Mark butler about it. He said that at the moment they are not going to add any other payment option but they may look into it in the future.

Sorry.

working