jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

RSS Feed not working

1. wlambert profile image59
    wlambertposted 5 years ago

I've tried to include my Hub pages RSS feed in several of my hubs. I can view it in preview mode but it disappears when I save it. What am I doing wrong?

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 5 years ago

There's been some recent develops concerning the feed. I'm not sure if the RSS feed was directly mentioned, but the News Feed is or will be disabled. Or so I read somewhere around here in the forum.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We're not changing any rules regarding the RSS feed, so everything should be fine on that front.  I added a note on our policy with RSS feeds to that big sticky thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74274

wlambert - what are you putting in for feeds? Which browser are you working with?  There might be some sort of bug...

3. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I just used the RSS feed feature to check this out, it is working. the news feed has been removed from the capsules, I think smile did not make a good note of it.

4. blessedmommy profile image91
    blessedmommyposted 5 years ago

I have had the exact same problem with rss feeds today!  I've never had this trouble before.  It appears to work just fine until you click "done editing" and the page reloads, and it doesn't show up.  Then, when I try to check it out under "edit" again I find my url has been erased.  So I try again until I get frustrated and give up.

5. pakpub profile image39
    pakpubposted 5 years ago

I have not been able to add RSS feeds based on tags. I see it in preview only. Frustrating when things don't work.

6. earner profile image84
    earnerposted 5 years ago

I've just published a hub for the hubmob on economising, that required me to insert the special hubmob rss feed - and my feed's not showing up.

I'm using Firefox and, I should add, at this stage I am the only hubmob entrant, so there are two items in the feed, both written by me.

Both my entries have been "grouped" in the same group (the group only contains those two at present).

7. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

I was able to replicate this problem on my end. For some reason, it's not saving properly.

I've filed a ticket with engineering so they should be fixing it shortly. Thanks for letting us know, everyone! smile

8. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

Just a note that Paul fixed this last night; the RSS Capsule should be working normally now.

1. tlpoague profile image90
      tlpoagueposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I am looking forward to using it again!