Need help with linking Adsense and Analytics

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
    Jamie Brockposted 5 years ago

I hate bothering people with questions but I really do need help. I have a Adsense and Analytics account (and thought they were linked) but am not able to see any Adsense data in the Analytics account- as I am getting curious about what HubPages are getting the ad clicks. I keep reading that in Analytics to click on Content and it should be under that but I see nothing about Adsense under the content tab. I thought I had linked both accounts but I guess I didn't.  I'm completely lost right now.. any help would be very appreciated smile

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

You should be able to connect your Google Adsense account with your Google Analytics account, from your Google Adsense account, by one click.

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh MY Gosh! Ok.. I finally figured it out. Apparently I needed the newer version of Analytics to do this.  I saw where it said newer version, and clicked on that and then it was very easy..the new version told me step by step what to do and where to go for the link in Adsense.  The version I had never said anything about linking the two anywhere and I swear I never saw that link in Adsense about linking the two... but I guess it's always been there. I guess I kept looking over it but could have sworn I had already linked them...grrr. Anyway, got it, thanks for responding Cagsil. Yes, it was pretty much as simple as clicking on that link.