jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Wow 7 hours away from a Milestone

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I am just about 7 hours away from my first week with no adsense earnings. I am sitting on that Fat Zero for way too long and its not even itching now.

1. The Reminder profile image72
      The Reminderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm on my third week and no gains as well. But I'm a noob. Joined only 7 weeks ago.

2. Haunty profile image83
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

Well, I came here to congratulate on something. But no, I guess you don't deserve any of that. wink Sorry, this happened sid_candid.

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of us hit that milestone soon... although I'm still averaging 50c to $2 from HP at the moment.

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I had never thought would see such a day when I joined Hubpages. But I believe life is such leave aside HP. sad

5. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I am doing well with HP which makes up for the other end of Google.

There are other sites that are suffering to, so do your homework before making an irrational decision. You would truly be missed.

sid_candidposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would keep coming back to hubpages but may not publish too often any more. I am seriously considering starting my own site but have a few obstacles to overcome. I have zero technical literacy and don't have the finances to start a website at the moment. Don't know how to approach this but am sure should come up with something shortly.

1. Aficionada profile image93
        Aficionadaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Search through the forums.  A lot of Hubbers have discussed the pros and cons of different places to build websites - the ones that are user-friendly, etc.  Best wishes!

2. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For $10 a month, hostgator gives me unlimited site hosting. And as long as you don't register .com domains you can buy one for $5-$15 depending on what you want. smile And plenty of hubbers here would be happy to help with startup advice for making your own sites. Drop me an email if you have any Qs.

sid_candidposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You got a PM smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
            WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To my email? I didn't get it. Unless it's being slow!

Edit: Got it!

6. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Sad milestone. Congrats you for not having such a milestone in the future.

7. ckelly06 profile image60
    ckelly06posted 5 years ago

Bummer. Btw, I'm curious: how much do people really make from AdSense on HubPages anyway? Surely it can't be that much...

8. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

i will be joining you soon, only getting adsense on a topical subject that will be over soon. Still, the only way is up!

9. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

That sucks Sid! Are you earning from HP? I earn some from the HP ads, but not in the league of what I used to get from Adsense, as I was always a not so high traffic with a few highly paid clicks.

working