jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Help

1. Trish_M profile image86
    Trish_Mposted 6 years ago

Hi smile

Since joining Hub Pages, I have book-marked lots of hubs, which offered help on how to produce the best hubs, etc.

However, many of those items will now be incorrect and out of date. Some may have been incorrect all along ~ I don't know smile

Although I have been here for over a year, I am still not comfortable with 'SEO', keywords, etc, etc, etc. There is a lot I need to learn and, after practising for several months, I think that I may be ready to learn something about these mysteries.

But I want to be sure that I am only learning what is correct. I do not want to be editing and re-editing hub after hub again.

Can anyone recommend some good hubs, which will teach me how to make the most of Hub Pages, as it now stands, please? smile

Thank you smile

1. kschang profile image89
      kschangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would recommend you to just write a few hubs, then update them as you learn more.

Don't fall into "analysis paralysis". You seem to be learning, and constantly telling yourself "I don't know enough to get started". Just do it. Update it later.

2. Trish_M profile image86

Hi kschang

Oh no, I'm not worrying about that and I have already published several hubs, with more in the pipeline; I just want to educate myself on other aspects of hubbing, which I have not yet got to grips with smile

Thanks for the reply smile

3. Trish_M profile image86

Any recommendations??? smile

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read some hubs on the subject from thisisoli, sunforged , susana s ..these may help.

4. Trish_M profile image86

Thanks, Sofs, smile
    I'll try that

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome smile

working