jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Creating a Niche Site

1. sid_candid profile image62
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I want to create a few niche sites, but before I jump in I want to learn the tricks of the trade. A few things I need to learn are:

i) How to choose a profitable niche?
    ii) How to effective monetize the website?
    iii) How to get traffic to the website etc.

I may have missed out something here as I am new to this so please add it. Can you suggest places where I can learn it. I prefer videos to written content.

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As to your first item: I’d guess that all niches are as saturated as everything else. So the only advice I can think of is to pick a niche that you are already knowledgeable about and truly interested in for its own sake. smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

There is a saying:

Do what you love. And the money will follow.

3. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I would definitely pick a topic that you know a bit about, and preferably one you enjoy. Finding the perfect niche requires some competition research though, Traffic Travis is a good free choice.

1. wavegirl22 profile image44
      wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thisisoli - you never seem to amaze me with all the tools you know about. . I must say I have used many a suggestion from you . . and you have never failed me!

Just wanted to say thank you. . .its a thank you that is way over due ! Traffic Travis is one that I am def going to try!

4. sid_candid profile image62
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I totally agree with you wavegirl22. Oli certainly knows his stuff and you would do well to listen to him for your own good. smile

5. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Haha glad to have helped smile

working