jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Title Tuner

1. the clean life profile image75
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

First I posted suggest Links not working and now just went to Title Tuner and nothing there, when I know that there were a few in my title tuner as suggestions by HP. Is that no longer too?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I just checked. My title tuner burped out a suggestion in under 20 seconds. smile

the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is great. Now I'm thinking it is my part of the site. Before i would have about 4-5 suggestions for title tuner and now nothing. 2 bad things in one hour. Thanks for getting back to me!

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HP may just plain be getting tuckered out with all that's been going on lately.

Poke the Title Tuner with a stick again tomorrow and it will probably work. smile

the clean lifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I will try that tomorrow for sure and also the suggest link too. Thanks again/ I'll let you know the outcome smile

1. sofs profile image88
              sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mark use the internal linking tool for now  smile LoL  Paradigmsearch smile

2. oldhorse profile image78
      oldhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Suggest links still works, you just need to select the text you want linked.

The Title Tuner seems to be sensitive to the traffic your hubs have been getting.

2. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

Last Night I used my Title Tuner and revised a few hubs. Tonight I checked out Title Tuner again and it gave the words back that I removed from the original hubs. big_smile Oh well of to work on hubs again. smile

1. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It does that to me all the time. I find it so irritating when it does that.
      It's like we keep going in circles.

3. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago

It might be that the Title Tuner simply doesn't have any suggestions to offer, or there isn't enough recent search data with which to make suggestions.

working