jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What is wrong with my hub !!!!

1. 0
    wendy87posted 5 years ago

I spent my 3 hours for writing a new hub on self improvement named "20 things for creating a better you" and i got message from hubpages saying unrelated links or products (means i need to make changes in my hub)..here i would like to mention that i did not added any link in my hub Or amazon, ebay products... what can i change in my hub ?Now a days something different happening on hubpages (not good) and i don't know why ???

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Check for  RSS feeds,  news feeds, external links  pixelated pictures or watermarked images .. remove them

write to Team@hubpages.com and they will be able to help you better.

1. 0
        wendy87posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks for response sofs but there are no links,or watermarked images,,,

1. sofs profile image86

The best way to address the issue would be to rush off a mail to HP staff .. best wishes to you to get this sorted out at the earliest.

2. humagaia profile image70
    humagaiaposted 5 years ago

Now here is an example of the problems we are facing at HP. You ask for help, but we are unable to help because your hub has been unpublished, so we cannot see it.
    Secondly, I would be very interested to hear whether you get any reply from an e-mail to 'Team HP'. None of my e-mails have ever been answered or acknowledged.
    A reason for unrelated links, if you have not put them there (apart from those mentioned already):
    the hubber, or outside link, that is generated when a comment is made

1. sofs profile image86

I  would like to point out that four of my hubs had been unpublished and were republished in hours to a couple of days.
      Every mail that I wrote to Team@hubpages.com was answered  and I was greatly helped. 
      They have been quick to point out the problems with my hubs and it has been easy to sort out the issues with their help.
      I have nothing but praise for the way in which they handled my mails and helped me out .